"ViewsAligner" software for 3D frames alignment and cropping
Process of stereo shooting for making 3D lenticular pictures is more complicated then the ordinary photo shooting because you have to shoot the object at least 6 times from the several different angles. There are several ways to do that:
- To use the special device like Tripod Add-on for moving a single camera in front of the object.
- To use many cameras, usually from 6 to 12, located around or in front of the object.
Both of these ways have the advantages and disadvantages.
- You can use just one camera, consequently this method is cheaper.
- If you will use the manual mode of your camera, all of your frames will be made with the same zoom lens setting, therefore all objects will have absolutely the same optic magnification.
- All of your frames will have the same white balance and exposure settings. Hence you do not need to spend a lot of time to enhance each frame in some particular way, you have to find the way to enhance just one frame and repeat the same steps to the rest of frames.
- If you use not strong enough tripod along with a Tripod Add-on, all of your frames could be inclined relatively to each other. Hence it will require the laborious work to align all of your frames.
- Can shoot only the motionless objects.
- Faster method.
- Can shoot slow motion objects.
- Extremely expensive method.
- That is impossible to setup absolutely the same zoom lens settings, white balance and exposure settings to all cameras. Hence after such fast shooting you have to do a very hard and long work to adjust each of the frame using a photo editing software.
You could see that this additional work is hard enough to discourage many photographers from trying 3D photo technology. Especially if you intend to make the high quality 3D lenticular pictures using 10 and more frames. Sometimes you have to spend several hours and even days to do this work. It is good, if you are going to make, for example, 10 thousands of the same lenticular pictures at once. But it is very bad if you plan to make several lenticular pictures day after day.
Fortunately, we have the software that can align all of your frames by tilt, by magnification, by "zero point", by colors and brightness, crop them by the proportion of your final 3D lenticular picture during few minutes and even interlace your frame set into one interlaced picture. Can you imagine it? It will save a lot of your time and efforts! That is the really unique software that you will not be able to find elsewhere in the world. It calls "ViewsAligner" software.
"ViewsAligner" software is the high quality, professional and reliable software for frames alignment. You will save a lot of your time and efforts using this software. It is very useful software for 3D enthusiasts and absolutely necessary for professionals. With "ViewsAligner" software you will be able to:
Work with as many frames as you need.
Eliminate the tilts of each frames from frame set.
Scale all of your frames to one size.
Align all of your frames by "zero point".
Align all of your frames by colors and brightness.
Crop all frames by the proportion of your final 3D lenticular picture.
Interlace your 3D frame set into one interlaced picture. Hence you do not need even interlacing software for making 3D lenticular pictures!
And moreover you will be able to do all of that during just a few minutes!
The price on "ViewsAligner" software is $250 USD. You will be able to downlad this software instantly after making the payment.
For payment you can use your PayPal account or any major Credit Cards.
All your credit card information will be sent using Secured Internet Protocol HTTPS. Hence, all of your information will be absolutely save.
"3D PhotoPro" is a trademark of 3D Photo Productions.